· Beaverton Florists is a family
owned and operated florist serving the Greater Portland Area since 1943. We are
one of the oldest businesses in Beaverton. Our mission is to put smiles on
faces with flowers, plants and products of beauty and exceed our customer’s
expectations in all that we do. It is because of this mission that we have long
been your favorite florist every year. We truly appreciate our community and
thoroughly enjoy serving them!
Our vision is to create a work community that our team is excited to be a part
of and is inspired to go the extra mile for our customers. We are currently
seeking dedicated, self-motivated individual with a passion for going above and
beyond. We currently have a position open for a Floral Sales Associate. We are
looking for a hard-working, self-motived individual who has a true love for
flowers and plants. The candidate must be comfortable working both alone and as
part of a team. A Passion for flowers and exceeding customer expectations is
paramount for this position.
Our Elite Sales Team Members are asked to:
- Our sales team are the interpreters of our company.
Flowers speak an unspoken language. Our sales team help translate customer
feelings into flowers.
- Efficiently and effectively meet client needs through
sales of Beaverton Florists products; including, but not limited to,
floral arrangements, plants, giftware lines, wedding & events, to
residential and corporate needs.
- Maintain Beaverton Florists standards with product
quality, accuracy, professional presentation and service at all times.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and support all
customer questions as needed, using judgment, knowledge and internal
company resources to resolve.
- Passion and love for flowers.
- Detail oriented and quality conscious.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Passion for quality products and excellent customer
- Excellent typing and spelling skills.
- Knowledge of Windows. (Our POS software is Windows
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Preference given to bi-lingual.
- Ability to stand & walk for long periods of time.
- Occasionally required to climb, stoop, kneel, or
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Availability requirements include days, weekends, and
extending holidays during Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. We do not
offer weekend only shifts.
- We are very flexible with schedules, but you must be
available to work until closing (5pm) & work weekends (Saturday).
- Weekday Shifts are typically Monday - Friday until
closing (6pm, but leave time is sometimes 6:30 or later) You must be able
to come in for the closing shift no later than 2pm during the week.
- Weekend Shifts are All Day Saturday. Saturday is 7:45AM
- 2:30PM. Required to work 2-3 Saturdays per month.
· If you meet all of
the requirements, we encourage you to download and fill out our application.
You can email it to [email protected] or bring it into the store at 4705 SW Watson Ave
Beaverton OR 97005. *No phones calls regarding job positions.