POSITION FILLED NOVEMBER 2020
Beaverton Florists, Inc. is searching for a part-time salesperson for our florist shop in downtown Beaverton. This position will be 3/4 time+ with hours that vary from 25-38 per week. Must be available Mon - Sat, 8-5. We are closed on Sundays.
The focus of our new salesperson will be to assist customers with all phone and walk-in floral and gift orders; including funerals. We expect excellent interpersonal communication skills (excellent English skills is a must, Spanish skills is a bonus) and detailed accuracy when communicating with customers; advising about orders with a comprehensive knowledge of our products. This position maintains a clean and orderly retail space with daily organizing and cleaning and stocking as needed. This position will require standing, bending, and lifting of up to 40 pounds.
- Retail/customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- General knowledge of flower varieties with a knack for describing color and presentation
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Superior spelling and grammar
- Proficient with standard computer demands; WPM of 35+, ability to learn unique POS system, navigate our website, internet
Complete the application on our website (www.beavertonflorists.com, application is found under FAQs)
Email your completed application, your resume and a cover letter to us, or stop by with your documents at our store 4705 SW Watson Ave, Beaverton OR 97005